Under Article 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 called "Code concerning personal data", we inform you that the processing of personal data, with the only aim of providing commercial information about our products and services to fulfil your specific requests, will take place at Friulfiliere based in Via Polvaries, 21 (UD) 33030 - CF and P. IVA 00517380309 - Tel. +39.0432.961811 Fax +39.0432.962591 email email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as the Owner, also with the use of computerized procedures, in the manner and to the extent necessary for the above purposes. The information you provide will be treated according to the above act, responding to the requirements of confidentiality and legality that inspire our company and for the time strictly necessary for which it was collected; furthermore, the data will not be circulated. For strictly professional reasons and in order to better fulfil our service, your data may be disclosed to:
our internal or external collaborators however commissioned by us to meet requests. The communication of data is required for the correct fulfilment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations; their absence will make it impossible to correctly carry out the fulfilment of requests and will also make it impossible to be promptly informed about new products and services offered by our company.
The Site may contain text links ("links") to other external websites that do not come under the Site's control and nor are in any way referable to it. The sites to which these links point are not under the control of Friul Filiere S.p.a. and, consequently, Friul Filiere S.p.a. neither controls nor monitors such websites, their content or their rules. Friul Filiere S.p.a. is not responsible for the content of those external sites, nor for the operation or for any other links they may contain or any updates thereof, likewise it is neither responsible for any web publications nor for any other form of transmission received from other related sites. Friul Filiere S.p.a. can provide these links only as a convenience for the user.
Limitation of liability
Users acknowledge and agree that their access to the Site and browsing on the same are entirely at their own risk and under their sole responsibility. They further acknowledge and agree that the Site is provided "as is" and "as available" and may be temporarily inaccessible or otherwise contain defects or be subject to suspension or delays in its update. Friul Filiere S.p.a. will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in any way connected with the use or operation of the Site, including - without limitation - damages for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of commercial information and/or any other pecuniary loss. No responsibility is assumed by Friul Filiere S.p.a. regarding the content published on the Site and the use of the same content by the Users and third parties, nor with regard to any possible computer infection resulting from access to the Website, connection with the same and downloading content. Therefore Friul Filiere S.p.a. will not be held in any way, for any reason, responsible with regard to damage, loss or harm of any kind that may be caused by Users, by third parties and by the software used, due to or following the connection to the Site or the use of its contents.
Users who have identified any content they consider illegal or inappropriate are encouraged to promptly report it to Friul Filiere S.p.a.
The parties concerned have the rights stated in Article 7 of the above-mentioned Code, whose complete text is reproduced at the end of this notice
Art. 7 Rights of the parties concerned
- The parties concerned have the right to receive confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The parties concerned have the right to obtain information on:
- the source of personal details;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied when data is processed by electronic means;
- any information to identify the owner, the managers and the representative appointed under Article 5 paragraph 2;
- the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may have been communicated, or who may come to know it in their capacity as the appointed representative in the territory of the country, or as managers or persons in charge.
- The parties concerned have the right to obtain:
- the updating, amendment or, where required, addition of further details;
- the elimination, anonymisation or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that does not need to be retained for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- the certification that the activities mentioned in (a) and (b), including their content, have been notified to those to whom the data was disclosed, unless the fulfillment of this obligation proves impossible or involves the use of measures that are manifestly disproportionate with respect to the right protected.
The parties concerned have the right to object, wholly or partly, to:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of their personal data, even if pertinent to the purposes for which it was collected;
- the processing of their personal data for the purposes of sending advertising materials, direct sales, or of carrying out market research or promotional communications.